- Cabin Decor
In 2003, with the Mekong Pandaw, we were the first ship to attempt this extraordinary journey in its entirety surmounting complex bureaucratic and navigational obstacles. In 2004 we brought the former Pandaw III now renamed the Tonle Pandaw over from Myanmar to join the Mekong Pandaw. The two Pandaws explore two countries, two cultures and two ways of life linked by one great river. This is the only luxury cruises vacation on the Mekong River. A shipping link between Saigon and Angkor is immensely practical for the traveller as it makes it possible to connect three important destinations on one trip with easy plane connections at either end: Saigon the exotic Frenchified former capital of South Vietnam, Phnom Penh, the quaint Cambodian capital, and the stupendous World Heritage monuments at Angkor. One need no longer check in and out of hotels and endure bumpy roads to visit these magnificent places.
- Length: 200ft / 60m
- Beam: 36ft / 11m
- Draught: 4ft / 1.5m
- Berths: 64 pax
- Decks: 4: Lower, Main, Upper, Sun
- Engines: 2 x 550bhp Isuzu
- Propulsion: Inboard system
- Built: 2003
- Port taxes: On rivers where port taxes are applied by the relevant authorities, these charges will be added to your booking invoice.
- We accept only Visa or Mastercard for settlement of all cruise booking invoices as well as charges incurred on board. No other credit cards are accepted
- All cruises, land tours and hotels are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.